Moringa Breakfast Bowl
This is a spin off of an Acai bowl!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Granola Rest time 10 minutes
Total Time 1 hour 20 minutes
Servings 1 Serving
Vanilla and Honey Granola
- 1 ½ cup Oats
- ⅓ cup Chopped Almonds
- 2 tbsp Flax Seeds
- 2 tbsp Chia Seeds
- 2 tbsp Oil of your choice
- 2-3 tbsp Honey
- 1 tbsp Vanilla
- 1 cup Frozen mixed berries
- 1 Banana
- 1 tsp Moringa leaf powder
- ¼ cup Water + more if needed to blend
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- Transfer the mixture into a large skillet.
- Cook on high heat, stirring often
- Heat until oats and nuts are toasted and a brown color.
- When finished, turn off the heat, push granola together to form clumps and let cool.
- After it is cooled, set some aside for your breakfast bowls and store the rest in an air tight container.
- Blend bowl ingredients until a thick mixture is formed.
- Add additional water if needed to ensure all ingredients blend nicely.
- Transfer to a bowl
- Add the granola and whatever other toppings you desire.
You can pretty much make this recipe with any kind of smoothie you like! As I always say, feel free to make substitutions!