This is a semi-healthy delicious snack to be enjoyed year round! It takes 10 minutes to make and is a real crowd pleaser!
- baking sheet or pan
- 6 oz 70% coco chocolate bar or semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 ½ tbsp Moringa Leaf Powder
- ¾ cup Cashews and Walnuts chopped or preferred nuts
- ¼ cup Golden Raisins or preferred dried fruit
- 2 tbsp Flax seeds
- salt to taste
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or greased tin foil
- Melt the chocolate in a double broiler on low heat until melted
- Add Moringa Powder and stir until mixed
- Pour the chocolate into an even layer about ¼-½ in thick on the prepared baking sheet
- Sprinkle the nuts, raisins, flax seeds, and salt on the melted chocolate
- Put the baking sheet in the fridge to harden the chocolate
- Take the bark out of the fridge, break into pieces, and serve
You can add more Moringa to the recipe if you desire. Made in this way, you can not taste the moringa. So, add as much as you like! You can play with this recipe. Choose a mixture of your favorite nuts and dried fruit to put in the bark.